Is it just me.....

Reaction score
Or does it appear that even in the most smoothest of videos, if vibration shows up it does on the down side of selfies? when its flying back in.
The out part looks smooth, but in almost every inbound shot i can detect vibration
prop wash?

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Or does it appear that even in the most smoothest of videos, if vibration shows up it does on the down side of selfies? when its flying back in.
The out part looks smooth, but in almost every inbound shot i can detect vibration
prop wash?
Could be shadows of the Props showing up

I've noticed that in general, when lowering the throttle, the decent always seems labored, and unsteady even with balanced props. I'm new to quadcoptors, is it a common thing?

I've noticed that in general, when lowering the throttle, the decent always seems labored, and unsteady even with balanced props. I'm new to quadcoptors, is it a common thing?

yep. especially if you go straight down

Yes, from my experience coming down or flying with the wind increases vibration. Flying up or into the wind is much more stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical of quads to oscillate on descent. Lower throttle means a little less control. Because the quad knows it is descending, instead of increasing throttle to balance out, it will decrease throttle. That causes a jerking in descent

Reactions: Fluxley
It's a physics issue - the instability is the same, but a quad's ability to counteract it is reduced because of the reduced RPM of the props.

Yes, you are depending through your own property wash and this adds to the instability.

Reactions: Ian [P13]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44