iPad Air to GoPro

Reaction score
I have a GoPro 3+ black and an iPad Air. After first flight I have to reboot my iPad to get it to show video. This does not happen every time but most of the time. My start up is 1 Solo 2 GoPro 3 controller 4 wifi connect 5 3dr app. What am I doing wrong. Or is it critical as to the start up sequence.

I am using the same setup except Hero 4B, Works smoother than my Nexus "Android"
Try restarting Solo App, instead or rebooting your iPad.
Re check all updates & even remove & then reinstall Solo app.
Hope this helps

Reactions: Dougneal
I am using the same setup except Hero 4B, Works smoother than my Nexus "Android"
Try restarting Solo App, instead or rebooting your iPad.
Re check all updates & even remove & then reinstall Solo app.
Hope this helps
Thank you for the help. I have been traveling a lot and just getting around to trying your solution.

Let me know how it turns out.
Unfortunately not very well. I deleted and reinstalled from the Cloud. Not sure if this was OK? I
Let me know how it turns out.
I can some times get video, but it freezes if I am only 500' or less out and 200' up. I put a ribbon cable in Moon Goo on several spots, balanced props and ear plug damping in the gimble suspension. I have never crashed or tipped over. For leg extenders I use some. 1/4 " tubing cut at an angle on the end to soak up any hard landings.

Go here & If any of these symptoms exist, Then continue with fix. This has help many people 100's maybe.
I thank you four your time and patience. I am sure I have solved the problem. I decided to take a look inside. Apparently I was careless in routing the ribbon cable as it was loose from the hdmi plug. I put the stock cable in. Made a couple flights and all is well. I have another ribbon cable on the way. At $30.00 a copy I will be a little more careful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks