iOS vs Android Solo App

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
only difference I've seen since I've made the switch to Android so I can also use Tower. Today however, the joysticks got switched and I had a small crash - out only new props.

but there is in the android app where you can change the controller type which changes the throttle from right to left... I have no idea what that means or how the joysticks got switched - left went side to side and right changed to up and down... I didn't change them so any thoughts on what happened?

also - nothing but magnetic interference today... flew once and crashed. :( any thoughts?

only difference I've seen since I've made the switch to Android so I can also use Tower. Today however, the joysticks got switched and I had a small crash - out only new props.

but there is in the android app where you can change the controller type which changes the throttle from right to left... I have no idea what that means or how the joysticks got switched - left went side to side and right changed to up and down... I didn't change them so any thoughts on what happened?

also - nothing but magnetic interference today... flew once and crashed. :( any thoughts?
My bet is the app didn't change, but you turned the Solo around. Left becomes right, forward becomes back, and so on. It happens to a LOT of people at first.

I ran a calibration today since it was my first flight after the update and it took forever. Well, ok, I'd say it was a good 7-8 min of tumbling Solo. My wrists were getting tired lol! And it popped several magnetic interference warnings on the controller while I was doing it. Flew fine after it was all done, but I had never seen that before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado