Installing Open Solo on new controller

If you have a working controller with a working opensolo 3.0 image flash it to another card using the appropriate software and just install it in the non functioning controller or the controller you are trying to update....or in your case pull the sd card from the broken controller and install it in the newer one?

Last edited:
I have installed the microsd card from my broken controller which had open solo installed. I now have wifi but Solex not finding copter.Sigh.....

Did you push the pair button in while the solo is booted?? Keep the solo booted push in the pair button wait and repeat until it broadcasts and it see's the controller...Also shutdown and reboot controller if needed...

Last edited:
I am unable to pair my copter and controller. I have tried several times and un-installed and re-installed 3dr app. It does not appear(Solo) with either solex or 3dr app. I have turned devices on/off several times.
I had success in swapping wi-fi cards on controllers. I receive the signal across devices. I can see the blinking orange light in controller. The bird has a blinking orange light under green cube. The wings solid greens, white and red.
I cannot connect to green cube with WinScp but I can connect to controller which shows open solo 3.0.0 and system ver 1.2.11
Any advice??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421