I'm on the fence.....Solo vs Phantom 3

NYG, I am with you. Nothing to complain about here. I am just a little nervous about getting strung along for the gimbal outside of the return window. If the gimbal works as advertised I will have nothing to complain about....

NYG, I am with you. Nothing to complain about here. I am just a little nervous about getting strung along for the gimbal outside of the return window. If the gimbal works as advertised I will have nothing to complain about....
You won't be outside the return window. Your 30 day return warranty does not start until you get the gimbal. Just gives you a lot more time to enjoy it on their dime..

Reactions: GoodnNuff

I've never confirmed it but there have been people stating that once you buy the gimbal at release time the return cycle starts fresh. So you'll have 30 days for both Solo and gimbal at that point. That's something you can look into further though if you're interested.

Honestly though I'll be shocked if the gimbal is a bust.

I've been playing around with Tower on my Samsung tablet. I'm going to test it out on Friday. It looks awesome.

BTW i fully intend on voiding my warranty after I get the gimbal and I'm happy with it. I'm going to hack away at this thing. lol

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Does the 10.4 screen fit in the controller? I thought they would make that skidder accept bigger tablets. My iPad 2 doesn't fit.

Does the 10.4 screen fit in the controller? I thought they would make that skidder accept bigger tablets. My iPad 2 doesn't fit.

Some people have modded the holder to fit a larger tablet. I think some changed out the spring being used and someone also made the fixed side adjustable. If you're handy and don't mind tinkering you can probably work something out.

Thanks. I'm so not handy. :) but that's good to know. I guess I'll be buying the Samsung 8"

Thanks
Ryan G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea