Huge Price Reduction on Madhacker and SoloTool battery testers!

I own both, just got the Madhacker with the case.

Madhacker lets you switch screens by pressing the battery button--no waiting.

Well I guess if you can’t wait a second or two then that’s a good feature. Except knowing what my Battery Life % was saved my butt when I got a couple batteries on Amazon and aloud me to return them even though they only showed 1 Cycle each. As I said they Both give Good info, the same from what I remember but “I” like to know “My” Battery Life%. I myself can wait, almost like waiting for new batt’s and not crying that the sky is falling.... Also I think Palmar has them on sale for $34 shipped???

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Lione
Well I guess if you can’t wait a second or two then that’s a good feature. Except knowing what my Battery Life % was saved my butt when I got a couple batteries on Amazon and aloud me to return them even though they only showed 1 Cycle each. As I said they Both give Good info, the same from what I remember but “I” like to know “My” Battery Life%. I myself can wait, almost like waiting for new batt’s and not crying that the sky is falling.... Also I think Palmer has them on sale for $34 shipped???

YES! The SoloTool was reduced to $29 + $4.00 shipping right after the Madhacker tester was reduced. I went back and added that information in a subsequent post when Palmar dropped his price. I'm going to edit my OP so all the info is in one place.

As to comparing the two tools I can only suggest to any considering to purchase a tester to visit both sites and become aware of each tester's capabilities and then decide which one best meets their needs.

I couldn’t agree with you more. I just thought I’d add to your post that there is another option. And as I mentioned “Both” tools give great information, all depends on what you’re looking for. Fly Safe, Fly Solo.........

Reactions: Michael Lione
I couldn’t agree with you more. I just thought I’d add to your post that there is another option. And as I mentioned “Both” tools give great information, all depends on what you’re looking for. Fly Safe, Fly Solo.........
I just finished updating my OP.

Arriving a little late to the "Solo Drone Game".. (just found this forum and registered - first post) have purchased a Solo used from eBay and interested in testing out the batteries. I could not get solotool.org website to load on my phone and was wondering if the "SoloTool" is still available? OR is the only solo battery tool available now from Madhacker.? 3DR Solo Battery diagnostic tool and charging adapter. – Madhacker.org
Thanks for any help with this question and appreciate (in advance) the time you take to respond..

Arriving a little late to the "Solo Drone Game".. (just found this forum and registered - first post) have purchased a Solo used from eBay and interested in testing out the batteries. I could not get solotool.org website to load on my phone and was wondering if the "SoloTool" is still available? OR is the only solo battery tool available now from Madhacker.? 3DR Solo Battery diagnostic tool and charging adapter. – Madhacker.org
Thanks for any help with this question and appreciate (in advance) the time you take to respond..
The MadHacker is the original and only battery tool available at the moment. Solotool is supposed to be available again through a new vendor, but that vendor has not made it available yet.

jimloss - Thank you so much for this information and for such a fast reply.!
I most likely will go ahead and get one on order even though MadHacker is on vacation until July 22nd..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc