Huge Price Reduction on Madhacker and SoloTool battery testers!

Reaction score
I own both, just got the Madhacker with the case.

Madhacker lets you switch screens by pressing the battery button--no waiting.

Reaction score
Well I guess if you can’t wait a second or two then that’s a good feature. Except knowing what my Battery Life % was saved my butt when I got a couple batteries on Amazon and aloud me to return them even though they only showed 1 Cycle each. As I said they Both give Good info, the same from what I remember but “I” like to know “My” Battery Life%. I myself can wait, almost like waiting for new batt’s and not crying that the sky is falling.... Also I think Palmar has them on sale for $34 shipped???

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Lione
Reaction score
Well I guess if you can’t wait a second or two then that’s a good feature. Except knowing what my Battery Life % was saved my butt when I got a couple batteries on Amazon and aloud me to return them even though they only showed 1 Cycle each. As I said they Both give Good info, the same from what I remember but “I” like to know “My” Battery Life%. I myself can wait, almost like waiting for new batt’s and not crying that the sky is falling.... Also I think Palmer has them on sale for $34 shipped???
YES! The SoloTool was reduced to $29 + $4.00 shipping right after the Madhacker tester was reduced. I went back and added that information in a subsequent post when Palmar dropped his price. I'm going to edit my OP so all the info is in one place.

As to comparing the two tools I can only suggest to any considering to purchase a tester to visit both sites and become aware of each tester's capabilities and then decide which one best meets their needs.

Reaction score
I couldn’t agree with you more. I just thought I’d add to your post that there is another option. And as I mentioned “Both” tools give great information, all depends on what you’re looking for. Fly Safe, Fly Solo.........

Reactions: Michael Lione
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree with you more. I just thought I’d add to your post that there is another option. And as I mentioned “Both” tools give great information, all depends on what you’re looking for. Fly Safe, Fly Solo.........
I just finished updating my OP.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfei