How to "Follow Me" on a second iPhone?

could you make an iOS version and one for apple watch 2 would be awesome

could you make an iOS version and one for apple watch 2 would be awesome

Hi Ryan, I haven't built a specific iOS version (yet), but in the meantime there's a target app that runs on the web that works fairly well. It's at https://location-relay.herokuapp.com/target. I tested this a couple of weeks ago and it worked on iOS (Safari and Firefox).

I also hear of a version of Solex Target for Garmin watches coming soon. I'll see if I can find out more about that.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hi Kelly is there a secret to getting the https://location-relay.herokuapp.com/target link to work on iOS as I'm having a lip trouble working this out. Or if anybody else has some idea. Thanks in advance

Well, I know it has worked for others on the iPhone, but it's kind of up to iOS as to whether it reports a location. That said, I should ask: What trouble are you having? Getting to the link at all, or just getting a location once you start the app?

Thanks,
Kelly

I can get a location I can hit follow me button but that's it. I can't select any of the follow options. I don't want to have to purchase another android device as I purchased 1 already just to run solex which I love so much. But I did have a win yesterday getting the solo app to follow me but with the controller on a lanyard while I rode wasn't that enjoyable

I can get a location I can hit follow me button but that's it. I can't select any of the follow options. I don't want to have to purchase another android device as I purchased 1 already just to run solex which I love so much. But I did have a win yesterday getting the solo app to follow me but with the controller on a lanyard while I rode wasn't that enjoyable

Ah, that's strange. Sounds like a problem with the app itself. I'll take a look and see what's going on. Thanks for the heads-up!

I uninstalled solex and reinstalled it and going to head out and try it as soon as I finish my chores and batteries have charged

I uninstalled solex and reinstalled it and going to head out and try it as soon as I finish my chores and batteries have charged

Oh... I meant with the iOS web app, not Solex. Sorry, you uninstalled unnecessarily. :)

Just the eliminating process as I thought it might not be communicating and I haven't had the screen where you aim the camera down and mark out the 4 spots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44