Hitler reacts to Colin Guinn leaving 3DR

HS.LOL. Thanks for the laughs TBP, bravo, best one yet....except for "Wait till your father gets home"....

Oh peter.....you say what I feel...

In such better ways.

Love it!

Glad my vision of the future and threats of legal action got me 4 batteries, gps rev b and shielding, more props than I'll ever need, a 3dr packpack...and a personal email apology from Vu.

Hitler said it all much better!

In such better ways.

Love it!

Glad my vision of the future and threats of legal action got me 4 batteries, gps rev b and shielding, more props than I'll ever need, a 3dr packpack...and a personal email apology from Vu.

Wow,
They sent me all that , but no apology

arducopter masturbators, LOL
hey...let's dump hundreds and hundreds more into this flailing platform!

6zxt298.jpg

let's laugh about it now, wait until support gets 100% cut off before Christmas haha.

Solo would sure make a nice papeweight though, it's got good looks even when it's grounded :)

Reactions: Crisp Rice
I think the "Arducopter Masturbaters" line has been misinterpreted. This was not a dig on that system. I had been seeing the words "Arducopter Master" floating around recently and wanted to use it in the video, bear in mind I'm not a digit-head . It was intended to be like he got the words wrong but based on how people are taking it I don't think it came across that way.

Last edited:
it's just a joke regardless...if people are offended, so be it.

let's focus on the positive...Solo really is a sexy bird. It does look like a flying table from some angles however...imagine if it had retractable legs it would rival the Inspire 1 in terms of appearance.

Still better looking than the Phantom....they remind me of elephants for some reason.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I enjoy all your Video's
Your sense of humour is pleasing..
Creating good digital content is art.
"Extensions of one's Mind, Body & Solo Via Adobe"

If Solo isn't going to be around too much longer, Surely, there other topic's you can touch on, so that we view & appreciate your work.

I liked all of them.

Thank you

Last edited:
I think the "Arducopter Masturbaters" line has been misinterpreted. This was not a dig on that system. I had been seeing the words "Arducopter Master" floating around recently and wanted to use it in the video, bear in mind I'm not a digit-head . It was intended to be like he got the words wrong but based on how people are taking it I don't think it came across that way.

That is what happens if you make a joke about something as emotianally charged as PX4 vs Arducopter Vs 3DR.
It can blow up in your face. Esp given the recent tension between camps, even though you did not mean to, you took sides

If you decide to do it, you just have to handle the downside of alienating people you may one day need for the next big upgrade.
And its perfectly fine to do it
I find Hitler offensive, so I dont see any of these as funny.

But to each their own, production was good

Yes I know, long story and personal reasons I find nothing funny about anything to do with Hitler.

Would have picked something like ummm I don't know Young Frankenstine?

But Peter is free to use it, its artistic preference, all good.

I can understand being offended by Hitler
but being offended by making fun of Hitler?

images

both terrific movies by the way.

That is what happens if you make a joke about something as emotianally charged as PX4 vs Arducopter Vs 3DR.
It can blow up in your face. Esp given the recent tension between camps, even though you did not mean to, you took sides

If you decide to do it, you just have to handle the downside of alienating people you may one day need for the next big upgrade.
And its perfectly fine to do it
I find Hitler offensive, so I dont see any of these as funny.

But to each their own, production was good
You are way off on this one. No one is alienated. I find him offensive also, but as he mentioned in the video, this is his last one about 3DR. So you won't need to tolerate them any more.

Damm that was good, watched it a few times... Can't beat a good laugh.... "Expandable drone.. My Ass!" Lol I'm gutted if the empire does indeed fall apart... Such a shame!

You are way off on this one. No one is alienated. I find him offensive also, but as he mentioned in the video, this is his last one about 3DR. So you won't need to tolerate them any more.

You said "I think the "Arducopter Masturbaters" line has been misinterpreted."

If I am off base I am not alone. Message flawed maybe?
You are aware people do discuss things privately

Excellent video, thanks for sharing!

I now have something to show my wife so she can understand what happened here, after spending a fair amount of cash on this as a gift for me last Christmas.

Reactions: TheBasicPilot

In such better ways.

Love it!

What did you have to do to get the free stuff? Legal action regarding what exactly? Wouldnt mind sending an email as well to see what happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks