Hitler didn't get his Gimbal too....

haha it never gets old

" I just got my backpack at Fry's "

lol i lost it cuz... so did I.

and the cx10 comment. haha

Reactions: Iconic Images
Haha! I love this! I feel just like Hitler.

I preordered my Solo and Gimbal in April from my local RC Hobbies store. In June I went ahead and picked up the Solo from Best Buy, since my hobby shop had no idea when they'd get their shipment in. Since then I've tried to order a gimbal from BB, but can't. Now I'm stuck waiting until they are stocked in BB, which could be another month.
My local RC Hobbies store, as of 2 weeks ago, still have not received a single Solo nor been notified when the 6 they ordered will arrive.

So yeah, I can relate to Hitler.

Last edited:
Haha! I love this! I feel just like Hitler.

I preordered my Solo and Gimbal in April from my local RC Hobbies store. In June I went ahead and picked up the Solo from Best Buy, since my hobby shop had no idea when they'd get their shipment in. Since then I've tried to order a gimbal from BB, but can't. Now I'm stuck wating until they are stocked in BB, which could be another month.
My local RC Hobbies store, as of 2 weeks ago, still have not received a single Solo nor been notified when the 6 they ordered will arrive.

So yeah, I can relate to Hitler.

Sucks, did u pre-order through best buy then? Or just waiting for shelf stock?

Sucks, did u pre-order through best buy then? Or just waiting for shelf stock?
Waiting for shelf stock. BB would never allow me to preorder - the online store still only lists the gimbal as "Coming soon" without an option to preorder. Called BB customer service a few times to try and preorder throught them, but was told the same thing.

Waiting for shelf stock. BB would never allow me to preorder - the online store still only lists the gimbal as "Coming soon" without an option to preorder. Called BB customer service a few times to try and preorder throught them, but was told the same thing.

dang, instead of just waiting for stock just put an order through B&H. I called yesterday to check, they're out of stock but will eventually get more this way at least for sure you know you'll get one instead of just hoping to get one. Either way I hope u get one

LMAO. Good stuff.
What? You are a moderator? You don't even own a Solo, and you're a moderator?????

Congratulations, but....you don't even own one!
Isn't that like having a Ford F150 guy moderate a Corvette forum or vice versa?
Scratchng my head.

Reactions: AmosMoses
What? You are a moderator? You don't even own a Solo, and you're a moderator?????

Scratchng my head.

this is just my opinion but Rich has been a valuable member even before I came around.
His input has invaluable and he has stated he may have another 3Dr unit ( solo II or so ) in the future.
He is DJI pilot so he is experienced so all we can benefit from each others knowledge.

Technically speaking you dont have to be a solo owner to moderate an internet forum.

this is just my opinion but Rich has been a valuable member even before I came around.
His input has invaluable and he has stated he may have another 3Dr unit ( solo II or so ) in the future.
He is DJI pilot so he is experienced so all we can benefit from each others knowledge.

Technically speaking you dont have to be a solo owner to moderate an internet forum.

Rich has earned my respect more than any other individual on this forum. He has gone above and beyond what he needed to in order to help me with my Phantom 3 Pro. Hell, Rich even recorded an instructional video for me to assist with the technical issue I was having! I have nothing but utmost respect for Rich, and I believe he will be an excellent moderator.

I still find it a bit odd that someone who doesn't own a specific product, would moderate a forum on that specific product. Shrugs shoulders. But that has nothing to do with Rich as an individual or a member here.

Lmfao, Good stuff I'd be happy to forward to our buddy the bachelor although I'm guessing they saw it today at work. Prolly laughing their azzes off flying with gimbals and sensors and god knows what else they're getting to test now.

Not sure if it's good or bad but I just ordered through 3dr and they charged me right away. Emailed them a couple days ago and got a vague answer but sounded like they're caught up after 3 shipments with preorders through end of July, so I'd bet they'll be sending out newer orders in a week or two since shipment two went out this week already. I hope anyway, I'll still get it at best buy and sell the other if they get em first but waiting for them after canceling my preorder was making me nervous, wandering if or when they might get them in. For the life of me I can't think of a good reason Best Buy would push them back and sell a lot less of them.

Rich has earned my respect more than any other individual on this forum. He has gone above and beyond what he needed to in order to help me with my Phantom 3 Pro. Hell, Rich even recorded an instructional video for me to assist with the technical issue I was having! I have nothing but utmost respect for Rich, and I believe he will be an excellent moderator.

I still find it a bit odd that someone who doesn't own a specific product, would moderate a forum on that specific product. Shrugs shoulders. But that has nothing to do with Rich as an individual or a member here.

Totally agree on both points he's more than qualified and has been very active and a huge help to everybody. Like the analogy above but in all honesty it's worse like having a ps4 guy modding for Xbox or an android die hard for Apple forums, it is very odd but he's about the only one I'd actually trust to do it fairly with no dji agenda so keep up the good work.

Even though he returned his now I'd bet hel have a solo next year and actually it was a good move cause it won't be the opposite of rcg where any guys not praising the 3dr gods are put in the corner.

Totally agree on both points he's more than qualified and has been very active and a huge help to everybody. Like the analogy above but in all honesty it's worse like having a ps4 guy modding for Xbox or an android die hard for Apple forums, it is very odd but he's about the only one I'd actually trust to do it fairly with no dji agenda so keep up the good work.

Even though he returned his now I'd bet hel have a solo next year and actually it was a good move cause it won't be the opposite of rcg where any guys not praising the 3dr gods are put in the corner.

+1

And your right, there are very very few DJI people I'd trust to moderate this forum, Rich is one however I fully trust.

Edit: But I'm still scratching my head...lol.

Reactions: Adimuzio513

Scratchng my head.
Rich preordered the Solo 2. He's #1 in line.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44