Reaction score
Just joined the Forum as most of the info I dig up on the interweb relating the Solo, gimbal and GoPro tends to be from the US where they seem to have some killer Solo upgrades and mods. Are there many other UK peeps here? I'd be really appreciative if any UK peeps can point me in the direction of tried and tested kit available in the UK, especially when it comes to range extenders and filter kits (including tried and tested counter balancing advice for the gimbal).

Aside from that, look forward to getting to know my Solo and people here.

Have a great day,

Chris

If you're using a stock gopro you shouldn't really need any additional counterweights for the gimbal.

How far are you flying? And where? City/rural?

Cheers for the replies so far. I am flying down in the South of England, mainly over countryside at the moment although trips to the sea are planned.
I am happy flying a range of 400m or so but that often takes the wifi signal range down to just 1 bar and I'm wary of going too far as it's early days.

The counter balance issue relates purely to filters as most of the 'fixes' I've seen on the internet involve sticking weights etc using sticky tape or velcro ... aside from the Backbone kit which I yet to see in the UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela