HERE

3RD

Reaction score
I'm running open solo on a stock cube solo. Where can I purchase the old version of the here?

3RD-
Any particular reason you aren’t considering a green cube? Just curious as Jester’s does offer a green cube/ HERE package.

3RD-
Any particular reason you aren’t considering a green cube? Just curious as Jester’s does offer a green cube/ HERE package.
It's mainly just funds right now. Probably should just wait till I get my tax return [emoji23]

It’s like buying new rims but using your old tires- you’ll get some benefits but not the whole experience.

If I were you- I’d look up Jester’s Drones- maybe email him or give him a call and ask about the HERE & Green Cube package- see what he says about availability- you may have to order it and still wait a bit for it to come in... Don’t think you pay until it ships. But ask- Owner’s name is Paul.

Looking to install a HERE GPS on a stock Solo (not Open Solo and NO green cube). Need to bypass the leg compass and a MI error with it. Don’t want to spring for the GPS module and be surprised that I need to upgrade OS or my controller. I understand that I may need an older version of the HERE to work in my situation.

Would it appear that this unit would operate as a simple drop in install into my setup (with the needed cable):

If not this one, any suggestions on sourcing the right unit?

Thanks much.

I think that HERE unit is designed for the Cube 2.1, which is not compatible with the Solo in any form...Green or otherwise.

As posted above, Jesters was supposed to have a run made for Solo...but I'm not aware that was ever done... Check with Jester directly for the full story.

I think that HERE unit is designed for the Cube 2.1, which is not compatible with the Solo in any form...Green or otherwise.

As posted above, Jesters was supposed to have a run made for Solo...but I'm not aware that was ever done... Check with Jester directly for the full story.
Thanks Rich. Will do and will revert. Appreciate the help here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc