Help

Any serious electronics shop. Or online like ebay, Amazon etc.

I believe it's called a u.fl connector.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Is there somewhere I can buy one of these. Or, is it fixable?
You didn't mention whether the antenna is either the Solo or the controller? It makes a difference which one it is as the opposite end is either a SMA for controller or the dipole antenna for Solo....

In either case you can source complete cards and leads via ebay from pulled units. I saw either for under $20... CurrentUAS is another source for odd Solo parts.

It's for the solo. I live in north county san diego. I found a place of of miramar rd. called ezdrons. They had a pair of antenna with the right connections. Thanks for your help.
So I got it back together. Started the rotors, started the takeoff and it did circles and crashed. : ( .
Maybe I got the motors installed wrong?
I gotta order new props now. Doh

Last edited:
Are all four different or just the two right hand threaded ones vs the two left hand threaded ones?
Just CW and CCW... Stock props are less of a problem, MAS and APC could have the wrong nut orientation placed on to the prop.

If you did remove the motor pods, they could be installed incorrectly if forced, but should be obvious as the pods are keyed to a specific pair of arms.

The manual gives some guidance as to which is which. Find it here on the forum or from 3D Robotics website.

Reactions: RobWhitey
Thank you all for your help. I got the motors right. But, I lost picture feed from gopro to my phone. I searched here and found different troubleshooting articles. Found my HDMI cable from gopro to circuit board was unplugged at the circuit board. Everything went normal on testing in house with props off. Took it out in the open and everything worked great. My 1st drone flight. I put it thru all the maneuvers. The return home thing freaked me out. It kept wanting to drop down right over me, so I kept moving out of the way and it followed to hover over me and land when I took a step back. I am ready to send it out over the water when I see a pod of dolphins or whale in close.
Anyway, thank you again for the information you share here.Screenshot_20180218-130639.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado