Help !! With mission planner

Reaction score
Help! I connected my solo to mission planner just to balance my motor hubs and now when i connect to the solo app it will say fly but when i hit the fly button it wont do anything and on the solo app it will say my battery is low at like 0% when its actually fully charged. Also i noticed when i push up on the throttle it will say lower throttle with an exclamation mark. I did a factory reset on the solo and the controller but still does the same thing. Anyone know how to put it back to factory settings or back to the original way it was?

Last edited:
I know a factory reset does not reset all parameters. Were you just running the motors individually?

Sounds like you may have changed something by accident. I think there is a reset procedure in Mission Planner but I don't know what it is.

Hopefully @Pedals2Paddles will chime in.

I know a factory reset does not reset all parameters. Were you just running the motors individually?

Sounds like you may have changed something by accident. I think there is a reset procedure in Mission Planner but I don't know what it is.

Ok cool thanks going to check with him

Btw maddog yes i was trying to run them individually but never got to lol but i found something where pedals to paddles had a link on how to reset the parameters and it worked. Thanks for the help !

Reactions: Maddog
Btw maddog yes i was trying to run them individually but never got to lol but i found something where pedals to paddles had a link on how to reset the parameters and it worked. Thanks for the help !
Excellent- glad it worked out!
Can you post the link to the solution so others who read this thread will know?

So just to recap on my issue with my solo not flying. I could not get my solo to fly after connecting it to mission planner. Somewhere along the way i did something I shouldn't have been doing i admit i had no clue what was going on it was my first time on mission planner. With some help on here i was guided to another person who had some info as well and it worked. Basically i seemed to have changed the parameters by accident on my solo so thats why it wouldn't fly. @Maddog said that @Pedals2Paddles might have more insight on this issue because I definitely changed something by accident, And this is the link i found from a post he made on how to resolve my issue
Parameter Reset — Copter documentation big thanks to both of you guys!
Now this is where i might be of some help. When following the parameter reset instructions i ran into an issue. If you look on picture #1 it says click on the advanced view checkbox but i didnt have that on my screen anywhere so after a while i figured out that on that same screen in config/tuning the top says video device and the very bottom says layout go to the right of layout and click the box that says basic to advanced once done you might not automatically see what picture #2 is asking which is full parameter tree so i went up and clicked on simulation then terminal then back to config/tuning and bam full parameter tree was there so i guess the screen needed to be refreshed and you should know what to do next. hope this helps anyone esle out there who runs into this problem.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo