Help! Still no video!

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the video feed on my Solo. Had a Hero 3 Black that rarely worked. Sometimes it'd work fine, other times green static, othertimes nothing. Today I bought a 3+ Black in hopes that may fix it. Hooked it up, booted everything and I had video although it was tinted red. Shut everything down and started again hoping it'd clear and now I have nothing. I've tried every boot sequence possible, made sure the HDMI was seated, everything is update and still nothing. My last option is maybe the hdmi cable itself coming from the gimbal into the solo is bad. Any thoughts? The gimbal is connecting to the camera as I can change settings through the app and the camera beeps and confirms change. Just no video feed.

So my problem is in the gimbal. I connected camera directly to hdmi on drone like I would be flying with a standard mount instead of gimbal and all works reliably. Now to find a gimbal

Strong possibility to repair based on your description. Try slightly compressing the HDMI connector on the gimbal's main board. Other members have had varying success in tightening the connector's fit to the cable. It doesn't take much, so a little is better than a lot...

I'd be interested in attempting to replace the hdmi connector if the above fails to work. Let me know....better than being trashed.

someone can help me, I need to buy the HDMI cable tell me where I can buy it .. ebay.. or amazon please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44