Help please!

Reaction score
hello,
firstly i am sorry if i am writing bad thread or somewhere wrong but...
My dad wants a drone with good camera quality 5MP. And i want to spend for about 60$ more/less..
As i dont know anything about them i am writing here, is this a good deal? http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_198681.html or anyone has better idea what to do.
Thanks in advance!

Many UAV's "Drones" come with cameras. See which UAV he's going to get. that will help you find out which cam to get.
do you have anything to help (about what is better for 70$), dont want dad dissapointed :)... and i dont know anything about it hah

PS: i have to buy him as a gift

Don't have that dm007 myself but was thinking of getting one while I waited for solo to come out just to play with and for the price I saw pretty good reviews. I know sooner or later most may burn a motor out but replacements are only a few bucks. If that's the budget your working with I'd say your making a pretty good choice obviously there are better options but none I know of less than 100 bucks on up to thousands. I'd say go for it your dad will enjoy it and if he flys it enough to burn out a motor he will probably already be hooked like we are and want to invest on a higher end quad anyway.

Many UAV's "Drones" come with cameras. See which UAV he's going to get. that will help you find out which cam to get.
Don't have that dm007 myself but was thinking of getting one while I waited for solo to come out just to play with and for the price I saw pretty good reviews. I know sooner or later most may burn a motor out but replacements are only a few bucks. If that's the budget your working with I'd say your making a pretty good choice obviously there are better options but none I know of less than 100 bucks on up to thousands. I'd say go for it your dad will enjoy it and if he flys it enough to burn out a motor he will probably already be hooked like we are and want to invest on a higher end quad anyway.
Or maybe this http://m.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_73260.html?wid=2 what do you think is better?

Yea the Syma was the other one I looked at I was just bored with my p2 at the time wanted something to not have to worry about. For not being in the hobby your choosing the right options in your price range. I'm a 33 year old father of three and I'd go for the black 007 but that said you've picked well so far so I'd say go with whichever you think he'd like they are both good for the price. They will both probably last until he wants to upgrade or decides it's not for him either way it's a cool gift for dad and hel love that you thought enough and even researched obviously to pick it out. Good luck

Tha
Yea the Syma was the other one I looked at I was just bored with my p2 at the time wanted something to not have to worry about. For not being in the hobby your choosing the right options in your price range. I'm a 33 year old father of three and I'd go for the black 007 but that said you've picked well so far so I'd say go with whichever you think he'd like they are both good for the price. They will both probably last until he wants to upgrade or decides it's not for him either way it's a cool gift for dad and hel love that you thought enough and even researched obviously to pick it out. Good luck
nks :)

There are a number of different kinds of drones comes with camera like Mini, DJI, AR and Parrot etc. Drones can boast a number of other neat features that take your entertainment to the next level. Certain drones, for example, feature like a self-stabilizing mode to make it easier for beginners to fly them and also capturing good quality photography. You can check out this online store RC Drones | Lowest Prices At The Hobbyworx for cheapest prices. From there I recently got my Art-Tech X6V Mini with video recording and enjoying it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44