HDMI on controller

i have a smallhd ac7 and the hdmi out of the controller works perfectly fine. when you see 'wait until booting', what do you see in the solo app?

Last edited:
What is the setting of your Gopro 4K, 2K 60p? does it work at all setting?

the gopro only outputs up to a max of 1080 via hdmi out. the hdmi output will actually scale up or scale down if necessary depending on the video resolution and the device plugged into the hdmi out.

if i connect the monitor when powering on the controller i see the controller bootup sequence and then the gopro video feed. if your controller doesn't output anything else, then your controller may be defective and you'll need to RMA.

the gopro only outputs up to a max of 1080 via hdmi out. the hdmi output will actually scale up or scale down if necessary depending on the video resolution and the device plugged into the hdmi out.

if i connect the monitor when powering on the controller i see the controller bootup sequence and then the gopro video feed. if your controller doesn't output anything else, then your controller may be defective and you'll need to RMA.
Thanks! it work. Connect the monitor before powering on the controller. Thanks.

I frequently get the 3DR logo from the hdmi out....sometimes my screen will say "wait while booting". I use an Alphatron viewfinder, mounted on a light stand for the FPV...too much glare on my phone or tablet. Eventually the video will appear.

The video feed takes time. I tried on my PC monitor :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso