Hdmi C to Hdmi D or vice versa

Reaction score
Dug out a camera I figured I’d use for the time being .... until I can find a producer for my
Upcoming IMAX film shot exclusively on a fixed gimbal and a Solo
No not really ..... but if anyone knows where I can find a light flexible cable.... thanks, IMG_1840.jpg30mm unless 15mm is long enough- I did find a micro to micro but can’t seem to find the micro to Mini

Reactions: Carl Stopper
Dug out a camera I figured I’d use for the time being .... until I can find a producer for my
Upcoming IMAX film shot exclusively on a fixed gimbal and a Solo
No not really ..... but if anyone knows where I can find a light flexible cable.... thanks, View attachment 786830mm unless 15mm is long enough- I did find a micro to micro but can’t seem to find the micro to Mini

Camxposure, I am in Australian and I found a place that sold flat ribbon cable and various hdmi connectors, like those relish cables. I ordered a few different parts as I am using a nikon j1 camera on my solo at present , it has a mini hdmi so I made a cable mini male to micro female.

You just need to be careful with it but works fine. I can dig up the website if you need it, but I would think you can buy these parts in other countries. I did get a mini/micro adapter off ebay from China but it didn’t work.

I suppose if I just pinout the camera I can make my own but always ready made is best

I suppose if I just pinout the camera I can make my own but always ready made is best
I was thinking the same, but this was easy, flat cable, push the connectors onto the cable, the cable only has contacts on one side so you can’t go wrong, and then plug into the hdmi that is used for the gimbal when fitted.

I already bought this cable
But can buy the end to accommodate the mini HDMI end, looks to be the same connector for the cable anyway
IMG_4034.jpgIMG_4036.jpg
eBay $9.44 US

I already bought this cable
But can buy the end to accommodate the mini HDMI end, looks to be the same connector for the cable anyway
View attachment 7870View attachment 7871
eBay $9.44 US

I reckon it will work. I got a couple of spare ends and did replace the male micro hdmi on the relish cable the other day, took about 30 seconds to change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feamador