gopro app Hero4black

Reaction score
My Hero4black takes great stills and video. However, I can't find, or download, the app from GooglePlaystore to operate it from my smart phone or tablet. I have to turn the camera on while it is in the gimbal, then before take off have a PIA pushing the record button through the plastic camera mount. I would like to be able to start/stop recording, and take stills while airborne. I would also like to have OSD on these devices, and my FatShark goggles. BTW, finally figured out the FS goggles have to be turned on FIRST, then the transmitter, and drone last. Found a mini/micro HDMI cable 3 feet long; a bit awkward, but works great.

You control the camera via the 3DR app or by using Solex (if you're using android). You do not turn on the wireless on your camera or use the gopro app to control the camera while in flight, tis a bad idea to do otherwise. Turning on the camera manually is something everyone has to do (when using the newest firmware on the gopro, V5) however you can start and stop recording or take photo's when using the 3DR app or Solex (if your using android).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc