Guess what I got #3dr

Another forum member makes extenders for Solo that are a bit longer than 3DR's and they snap on just like the stock ones. They come black and you can paint them any color you want. They work great and provide confidence that your gimbal won't smash into something when you land where you did not plan to land. There is also an awesome tablet holder available on Amazon that blows everything else out there away. It snaps right on the Solo controller. $13.00.

Another forum member makes extenders for Solo that are a bit longer than 3DR's and they snap on just like the stock ones. They come black and you can paint them any color you want. They work great and provide confidence that your gimbal won't smash into something when you land where you did not plan to land. There is also an awesome tablet holder available on Amazon that blows everything else out there away. It snaps right on the Solo controller. $13.00.
Can you tell us who it is?

I have the Relish folders- they're nice and when folded they are still high enough. I waited several weeks for mine- the vendor said he was behind because he was out of town for awhile.

They came from Singapore and had a customs clearance tag on the envelope! Have never seen that before.

I have the relish versions that fold up and like them the best so far. When folded they fit perfect in the GP hard case and when extended give the most room of any version yet. Great for takeoffs in grassy fields.

Reactions: Del

I have the Relish folders- they're nice and when folded they are still high enough. I waited several weeks for mine- the vendor said he was behind because he was out of town for awhile.

They came from Singapore and had a customs clearance tag on the envelope! Have never seen that before.
Singapore.?????? Damn !!!! No wonder I'm waiting so long for them to get here..

Reactions: Maddog

Let me look I bought two pair as well for under 17 bucks it's like Richkphoto I believe let me check.

Shipped that day and showed up two days after I ordered.

Yea it's Richkphoto his are what I was using, well made fit snug and the price is great. Shipping was almost half the price even buying two sets.

Reactions: Maddog
Sorry, could not see extenders on my screen. How long did it take to get them after your email?

Sorry, could not see extenders on my screen. How long did it take to get them after your email?
I'm still waiting for mine.. I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago...but I hear it can take up to 3 weeks for the Relish 3D depending where you live..

Well, ordered the folding ones from Relish, waited for three weeks to find out they were lost in post. So, Relish was kind enough to send me a replacement set. One week and counting.

Got mine today as I was taking the Solo to the post office RMA back to DSLR Pros. The envelope was ripped open and only had a sticker inside. Had to chuckle at the timing. Feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders getting rid of this POS. Nothing but non-resolvable issues and many hours dealing with support. Never an offer of swapping it out!

Last edited:
Really sucks you had issues, may want to try posting em here to get solved in the future if you didn't. I've not seen many since release not resolved here on the forum or with a quick swap out from 3dr. Seems those that have them working well like myself wouldn't trade it for anything out there period. Good luck with your other birds, hope ya don't regret your return like I would if I'd of given up the times I debated it waiting on the gimbal. Curious though what issues were you having that were unresolvable exactly?

Mines pretty close to flawless and today I flew in the highest wind I've ever had a multi in, smooth as silk and love it more each day. Sorry your experience wasn't similar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44