Guess what I got #3dr

Reaction score
image.jpeg Leg extensions just came in an envelope from California, they sent a blue sticker too. Seem decent enough, made of what seems like heavier duty rubber than the foot pads.

Woohoo thanks 3dr now solo is 100% complete, for now. They can keep sending little extras as long as they want, it's nice to have packages on the way and not having to pay for em. Even if it's small things it's still little things to be happy to open the mailbox for, rather than just looking for who wants my money today.

Fly 3dr

Wonder why you got a blue one?
View attachment 1372

Dunno but I'd of rather of had that one, hope they start selling different ones. I'll buy a pack for a decent price just to throw on different things. Proly wouldn't use either on solo anyway, figured everybody would be doing green accents so I'm going with orange, both cause it looks nice and as much as I hate to admit it I'm a lifelong Bengals fan. Even got some blaze orange plasti dip spray but haven't decided what to do with it just yet.

We're looking good so far, we've seen this way too many times to believe wel ever see a second round in the playoffs though. I'm very cautiously optimistic, waiting to see which key player goes down any day.

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
I need to find out if they have more of those decals for the Solo. The reflective ones.....one of mine is peeling off...probably because it's a screaming demon..:D
IMG_20150929_180211272.jpg

I need to find out if they have more of those decals for the Solo. The reflective ones.....one of mine is peeling off...probably because it's a screaming demon..:D
View attachment 1373
Yea mine came off shortly after I got the backpack and I made carbon fiber ones like my legs but they were being peeled in the pack too. Solos surface isn't great for holding stickers or decals really or maybe I didn't prep too well.

Yea mine came off shortly after I got the backpack and I made carbon fiber ones like my legs but they were being peeled in the pack too. Solos surface isn't great for holding stickers or decals really or maybe I didn't prep too well.
I noticed that in your picture. Those are sharp!

pretty cool, cant wait to get it!
Still i really dig my relish3d ones.

How does one get a pair of said leg extensions? I keep hearing about having to register something, but no information about how to do so.

Those relish ones are nice lookin and they make the orange I'm going for I think, they pretty stable and well made? Do they seem to cause any issue with stability on solo or in video? Are yours the folding version?

The ones I got are great but for whatever reason it just seems like I notice a bit of a difference in flight. Could be in my head but just feels more smooth and solid with the stock ones.

It's dark now but the rain finally let up so I think I'm going to test this set out real quick.

I'm still waiting for my Relish 3D to come in the mail...it's almost been 2 weeks??? I wish they had a tracking number!!! So who knows where the hell they are!!! But mabe they'll be here tomorrow .. Or Mabe The next day...or the next..

I'm still waiting for my Relish 3D to come in the mail...it's almost been 2 weeks??? I wish they had a tracking number!!! So who knows where the hell they are!!! But mabe they'll be here tomorrow .. Or Mabe The next day...or the next..
they took about 2 1/2 weeks Del, at this pt im so used to waiting for stuff for my solo that I didnt even notice. :|

still when you get them, you'll love them. In their base height they're perfect for sliding in and out of the solo backpack, and extension you get from the fully extended is awesome

Uh oh guess I'm not ordering than I've had my fill of waiting for back ordered or slow to ship items this year. If it ain't going to be here inside a week, it ain't happening at least for a couple months, till I refill my patience tank a bit.

Those relish ones are nice lookin and they make the orange I'm going for I think, they pretty stable and well made? Do they seem to cause any issue with stability on solo or in video? Are yours the folding version?

The ones I got are great but for whatever reason it just seems like I notice a bit of a difference in flight. Could be in my head but just feels more smooth and solid with the stock ones.

It's dark now but the rain finally let up so I think I'm going to test this set out real quick.

I got the orange ones bro but i dunno, maybe its just personal preference but the orange and green kinda give my that whole "hobgoblin" kinda feel to the solo.
Wish I had gotten green

they took about 2 1/2 weeks Del, at this pt im so used to waiting for stuff for my solo that I didnt even notice. :|

still when you get them, you'll love them. In their base height they're perfect for sliding in and out of the solo backpack, and extension you get from the fully extended is awesome

Nice I may try em later, wish mine and those had a rubber end like the new ones or the stocks. Not that it makes a big difference but it just feels nicer sitting down rubber as opposed to the cheap feeling of plastic on a hard surface.

That's awesome to hear...so Mabe mine Isint lost in the mail after all !!
I ordered the folding one..the 3Dr Green!! I'm looking so forward of getting them..specially now that I have the gimbal..I need that gimbal higher off the ground..!!:)

Reactions: 1264_Solo
Nice I may try em later, wish mine and those had a rubber end like the new ones or the stocks. Not that it makes a big difference but it just feels nicer sitting down rubber as opposed to the cheap feeling of plastic on a hard surface.

I do like the rubberized ends but really in the end its not that huge of a deal.
But I know what you mean

That's awesome to hear...so Mabe mine Isint lost in the mail after all !!
I ordered the folding one..the 3Dr Green!! I'm looking so forward of getting them..specially now that I have the gimbal..I need that gimbal higher off the ground..!!:)

arghh, the green... the green!
Im probably going to put another order through eventually.
That'll make 4 sets of extensions, I also have some printed by Rich. Those worked awesomely too.
way easier to connect and disconnect his extensions than the Relish 3ds.

Uh oh guess I'm not ordering than I've had my fill of waiting for back ordered or slow to ship items this year. If it ain't going to be here inside a week, it ain't happening at least for a couple months, till I refill my patience tank a bit.
I guess it all comes down to how bad you want it....if you want it bad enough..you'll wait..lol

I do like the rubberized ends but really in the end its not that huge of a deal.
But I know what you mean

arghh, the green... the green!
Im probably going to put another order through eventually.
That'll make 4 sets of extensions, I also have some printed by Rich. Those worked awesomely too.
way easier to connect and disconnect his extensions than the Relish 3ds.
I like them tight..lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44