Guess what I got #3dr

Another forum member makes extenders for Solo that are a bit longer than 3DR's and they snap on just like the stock ones. They come black and you can paint them any color you want. They work great and provide confidence that your gimbal won't smash into something when you land where you did not plan to land. There is also an awesome tablet holder available on Amazon that blows everything else out there away. It snaps right on the Solo controller. $13.00.
Which tablet holder?

Solo would still have to fit in your case or Pack.
Yea they only need be as long as these extenders though so they'd still fit in my pack at least just as well. I'm not taking my extensions off to use the backpack with 3drs or the ones RichK was printing and while I wouldn't want to stack things on it with em on, I wouldn't do that any way it went. I don't mind the 3dr extenders though, you really don't even notice the difference compared to the stocks, other than the gimbal being safely above ground. Still not an ideal height to takeoff or land in grass or on non flat surfaces, but they work well enough and 3drs keep out of my shots better than the others I've seen.

Ahhh.. good point. I don't have a case yet so I didn't think of that.

I've posted pics of the Relish 3D foldable and how either fits into my Fuerte Backpack on that thread. (Short answer, VERY little difference)

I've posted pics of the Relish 3D foldable and how either fits into my Fuerte Backpack on that thread. (Short answer, VERY little difference)
Hey @UAVenthusiast ...how long did it take to get your Relish 3D in the mail? I read that it's shipped from Singapore ! So i know it should take a while to come in but I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting...I just hope it didint get lost in the mail?
I just wish they provided a tracking number..:(

so its true than I got the email stating they would be sending them out once i registered it but I thought it was a "too good to be true" email if you know what I mean?

Hey @UAVenthusiast ...how long did it take to get your Relish 3D in the mail? I read that it's shipped from Singapore ! So i know it should take a while to come in but I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting...I just hope it didint get lost in the mail?
They do provide a tracking number. It just doesn't go anywhere but stays in "Origin post is preparing shipment."
This is the second round for me. according to relish, first round got lost.

Well I better get a second round if mine get lost!! Lol
I know it's Snail Mail...but I thought for sure I would get it within 2 weeks!! But I'll give it another week...and then I'll get a hold of Relish 3D and see what's going on... I recieved my 3DR legs Extensions on Friday in the mail....those are better then nothing for now!! But really looking forward to the Green Folding ones from Relish 3D on my Solo..I love the height it gives and also the green color looks awesom!

My order took about 2 weeks to get to Tennessee. Love the product and fits perfect in the GPC hard case.

Reactions: Del
Mine took 3-4 weeks. Got the green/ red folders.

View attachment 1369 Leg extensions just came in an envelope from California, they sent a blue sticker too. Seem decent enough, made of what seems like heavier duty rubber than the foot pads.

Woohoo thanks 3dr now solo is 100% complete, for now. They can keep sending little extras as long as they want, it's nice to have packages on the way and not having to pay for em. Even if it's small things it's still little things to be happy to open the mailbox for, rather than just looking for who wants my money today.

Fly 3dr
I got it today mail

Hi!

I left a post over at the Relish 3D thread on my delivery waaaaay back when I got them. I want to type ordered on a weekend, received the following??? (kinda sounds right).

Any luck contacting the vendor? Think he used to check tracking from his origin? ...or maybe slammed getting out orders is playing role here. Like the foldables!

I get stuff here in San Diego all the time from Europe and Asia in 7-10 days usually.

3 to 4 weeks??? Are you kidding me!! Is it getting shipped on the back of a turtle !! Wtf lol

But I guess I'll wait...I'm sure it will get here sooner or later..:)
Patience, Grasshopper.....
When I was a kid I used to order stuff from the back pages of comic books. (U know, X-Ray glasses). The ads always said "allow 6-8 weeks for shipping". That was after they received your check in the mail! Now that was an eternity for a little kid.:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44