GP3+ Silver Now Functioning

Reaction score
After many months it appears Solo firmware 1.3.0 and iOS 3DR Solo app 1.3.0 are now allowing streaming video to your device. You have to select GoPro OTHER in camera settings. The only other function seems to be the recording video button. Haven't yet flown with it.

After many months it appears Solo firmware 1.3.0 and iOS 3DR Solo app 1.3.0 are now allowing streaming video to your device. You have to select GoPro OTHER in camera settings. The only other function seems to be the recording video button. Haven't yet flown with it.

Good day. What version of the GP app are you using? Do you have to upgrade from 2.0 GP firmware?

When I upgraded my GP+3 Silver to 2.0 I lost streaming video. I don't know of any upgrades beyond 2.0. It seems only the GP4 versions are getting full functionality at this time.

When I upgraded my GP+3 Silver to 2.0 I lost streaming video. I don't know of any upgrades beyond 2.0. It seems only the GP4 versions are getting full functionality at this time.

The latest GP3+Silver firmware is 3.02. I had lost video streaming when I upgraded to 3.02. I downgraded back to 2.0 and got streaming back, but the record button would not work from the app. I had to press the record button while on the ground before takeoff, and hit the button once again upon landing to stop the video. I just wanted to know if you needed to upgrade to 3.02 to get the record button to work now. Dealing with 3DR & GP regarding the GP3+Silver has been a pain in the ass. After all the problems I went out and got a GP4 Silver........3DR & GP pissed me off royally!!
Now all of the issues happened prior to the latest release of app and solo updates. This was back in August-September, I experienced my issues.

I just checked my Gp3+ Silver and it was 3.02 when I lost streaming. GoPro support tried to find a solution but to no avail. I also got frustrated and purchased a GP4 Black. But it looks like your GP3+ Silver may work with the new upgrades.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso