GoPro mini-HDMI issue

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the pinout will be fit my GoPro 3+ Silver. I had an accident and the mini HDMI port was ripped out. Ugggg

I have tried the various forums and YouTube videos but nothing I have tried will work. I am not the greatest troubleshooter when it comes to this kind of electronics.

I do(did) have an extra 3DR Solo Gimbal that I removed the bus connector and ribbon cable from. I just cannot figure out how to get audio, video out.

Any help would be amazing.

58eac2943e701f4bce67a8911c01e9e5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's like Micro Surgery to put a HDMI back in ether the Gopro or 3DR gimbal.
This has happen before & Gopro will fix it for free or @ minimal cost, at least they use to?
Call them now & ask.

Thanks, I'll try it out.

Ok, I talked with tech support. If I had proof of purchase they will replace it for free. They will not repair it otherwise. I don't have the receipt anymore since I got it last year with my bonus money. Any one have a receipt I can use? Hero 3+ silver. Less than a year old?

You could call the place you bought it and have them pull it up on their point of sale records unless you bought it online then you would have an online record.
where did you buy it?

Thanks guys. I found the receipt. I appreciate all the feedback. Now the fun part. Desk with the factory.

For future reference, I've had small electronics repaired by the guy below. He's replaced USB ports on both my Garmin GPS and GoPro camera, as well as replacing a soldered battery on a PC board in a race car dash. Good work, fair pricing, quick turnaround.

Welcome !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44