Gopro frame issue in solo gimbal

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this issue with the Gopro frame? I know one of these was crashed but the second one is my camera and I have never crashed my solo.
Thanks for your help in this matter,
Don

Attachments

• solo gopro issue.jpg
    solo gopro issue.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 44
Has anyone else experienced this issue with the Gopro frame? I know one of these was crashed but the second one is my camera and I have never crashed my solo.
Thanks for your help in this matter,
Don

I have the exact same crack in the same spot on one of my Gopro 4's. I just ignore it. Doesn't affect anything.

Those cracks are not from the gimbal, they are from handling or pressure on the face.
Peau Productions has replacement faces for $10. Most of the used GPH4B I have purchase had cracks when I got them. I put on a new face and they look good as new.

I had a crack in mine on the opposite side, came from popping off the front plate when I was changing out the main board. I know once or twice I would put them in a "naked" frame or even an extended battery "naked" frame and removing them would sometimes cause the frame to catch on the gopro face plate and pop it out a bit. Doing it enough would probably cause a crack like you're seeing there. Are you using the stock mounts at all or any other time of bare frame mount for your gopro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44