GOPRO 3+ Silver

Reaction score
Love the Solo! Really angry at Best Buy due to the fact they said my GoPro would work! I get live feed just can't turn the recorder on!! Now I guess I get a 4!! Needless to say I will have a 3+ for sale!

Just in case it isn't obvious, you CAN use the 3+ to record videos from your Solo... IF you start the recording by pressing the button on the 3+ before you start the Solo's propellers. Having to do that is a tad annoying, but so is having a Hero 4 with firmware version 4 or 5 which has to be manually powered on because Solo doesn't do it automatically when Solo powers up. (Hero 4 with firmware version 3 gets turned on automatically when Solo turns on). So, until you get a Hero 4 (so that you can control it via the Solo app), you can at least still create great videos using your 3+.

Thanks Keith. Purchased the GoPro 4 and still cannot video from my controller! Updated and linked phone to GoPro and it works fine. Put the camera in the gimbal and it feed a picture but still cannot turn. Video on??

Thanks Keith. Purchased the GoPro 4 and still cannot video from my controller! Updated and linked phone to GoPro and it works fine. Put the camera in the gimbal and it feed a picture but still cannot turn. Video on??
You need to manually turn on the GoPro also ensure the plugs are plugged into the socket at the camera and inside the quad. A lot of video link issues can be avoided if you secure the plug inside the quad. Vibration can loosen the hdmi plug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado