Gimbals are finally shipping

NYG

Reaction score
http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/another-gimbal-update

ZNcldMcGxchGJ8PiJ2R_fCL5XQ5uxbZ2spoTMPwYWyniBzhiSjg-3itvDO-gXVmee_gj5eJNtLsRgtJDXIJmf9LKRhBaJQ6-wnjkbaA1mcLtzITHUOtvuwHRtOFMdCIk6xmZkmc

...The gimbal production pilot is finished and mass production has begun! This means units will be leaving the factory this week. A software update will be timed to go out soon with a variety of updates, and more software updates will follow quickly on the heels of gimbals getting into customers’ hands. That should happen in all likelihood the week of 8/24. (Why can’t we predict this in-hand date exactly? Gimbals are released on a rolling basis, and as they leave the kitting facility in China, they enter various modes of transport, including UPS, FedEx, etc., that all have variability in their delivery dates. Customers who have pre-ordered units from both 3DR and our partners should start seeing them next week, but it will take a couple of weeks to get to everyone. Retail shelves will likely see stock in a few weeks, mid-September or so.)....

:mad::mad:
Yep. And I hope BB gets them sooner than mid September.
Me too since I canceled pre order and went to best buy but I bet mid September is the earliest retail will have em, these mentioned pre orders are going to be September or just before it. Didn't it say this will happen the week of the 24th? Odds are the same 5 people that got solo and the backpack will get their gimbal the 25th or 26th and the rest of the preorders will be a week or better behind the privileged few, than another week and we may see them at best buy. Seems their and my idea of mass production are a bit different.

In all honesty this is really more bad news for a lot of us it's really another delay until mid September for me. At least they are informing us of it now but I'd hoped I'd see it this week or next not another month.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado