Gimbal use in theory....

Reaction score
So I have the gimbal on order like most people. Just curious. IF it does everything it's supposed to and is a good gimbal what will happen if:

1. I have the gimbal pointed at the horizon and I am in full rabbit mode hovering and "mash" the throttle full forward or backward.

Would the gimbal stay focused perfectly on the horizon the entire time?
Would the gimbal falter for a second or two and then recorrect itself to the horizon and then stay perfect the whole time?

2. Would the same be true if I did a full throttle sideways left or right?

Thoughts?

Thanks
Ryan G

So I have the gimbal on order like most people. Just curious. IF it does everything it's supposed to and is a good gimbal what will happen if:

1. I have the gimbal pointed at the horizon and I am in full rabbit mode hovering and "mash" the throttle full forward or backward.

Would the gimbal stay focused perfectly on the horizon the entire time?
Would the gimbal falter for a second or two and then recorrect itself to the horizon and then stay perfect the whole time?

2. Would the same be true if I did a full throttle sideways left or right?

Thoughts?

Thanks
Ryan G
Ryan, if the gimbal is working correctly, you shouldn't be able to tell what the quad is doing. Here is a small test I did on the Tarot Gimbal I put on my hex a couple of years ago. You can see the arms a few times when I am slapping the sticks around...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok wow.. That's incredible. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks
Ryan G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M