Getting the Follow mode to work

I got both Orbit and Follow Me to work great today. I'll have to play around with the other options as well now.

Was this with the Insignia tablet? Possibly purchasing this tablet as well and looking for something that I don't need a data plan for.

This is an old post but I'm hoping somebody comes across this that can help. I have the note 9 and I've not ever been able to get the follow me mode to work. Even my note 4 couldnt get it to work. Location is on and Google maps shows the correct locations it's working. As far as I know everything is up to date....so why cant I get the Drone to follow?

App is a little confusing, after enabling Follow stay in orbit(it won't orbit unless you select a direction and speed). In orbit follow mode uncheck look at me or it won't follow.

When you engage Follow, do you hear it say "Guided" as if switching to guided mode? If so, when you move, does it pan to follow you? Or does it just hover in place?

Hi Kelly. No I dont hear anything after hitting follow. Not sure what I'm doing wrong....lol

Also it just stays in place. I have location on and everything updated......really no reason why it's not working...but it is sadly. Lol

i don’t think any of the smart shots work anymore on the solo, i use mine and works great but smart shots don’t work, i have open solo

Follow shots work fine I use them often. It's important you have a strong GPS signal on both Solo and the device. If you want Solo to Follow uncheck "Look at Me" or Solo will stay in place like Cameraman.

Most of this video was shot with Solo recently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela