Fry's has the gimbal up for sale

Maybe no info and random releases at each retailers their sales strategy, this keeps up I'll have 3 or 4 by the time I recieve one. Lol

It sounds like a lot of gimbals are getting out the door now. People that ordered direct from 3DR mid August are getting ship notices. I suspect in the next two weeks just about anybody that wants a gimbal will have a good shot at getting one.

It sounds like a lot of gimbals are getting out the door now. People that ordered direct from 3DR mid August are getting ship notices. I suspect in the next two weeks just about anybody that wants a gimbal will have a good shot at getting one.
Yea life is good.

Never purchased from the, what is their reputation for hitting shipping dates?
Don't know on shipping, but I know they had Solo's Props, and Batteries in stock at the Fry's in Phoenix a couple weeks back, and had a lonely spot on the shelf waiting for gimbals.
FYI, they also had a ton of parts of all kinds for Iris

When did you order? My order was May 20, no sign of gimbal yet?

3DR is fulfilling all orders from their customers before any are shipped to 3dr party suppliers I was told by DSLR Pros. I ordered one Solo from 3DR and one from DSLR. I'm courteous to see which gimbal comes first.

The status of my order with Fry's changed from backordered to Order Being Processed. I ordered on 8/31.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44