FROZEN ON GREEN LEDS!!!

Finally used a second TX to PAIR, also used the SD Card image from the second TX to write a new Image to the First TX that would not pair and would not get past the UPDATE before first flight.

Everything seems to work now, just the annoying UPDATE before first flight that goes away once Solo connects. The data on the Solo TX LCD also looks different now too. Flown it a couple times now and seems to work ok.
Awesome Now install OpenSolo and your Golden (No pun intended)....

Awesome Now install OpenSolo and your Golden (No pun intended)....
Yep, did that and works great on Solo #1. However, when I went to update Solo #2, the transmitter would not take the update, and the Solo update "bricked" the second bird. Argh! Going to try to D/L the SD image file 3.0.0. for the controller and Solo from Github, just can't find the 7zip file. And I don't feel like tearing apart Solo # 1 and TX just to get the SD cards to re-image the other SD cards that won't take the update. Becoming a real PITA.

I had a controller that would not take the Open Solo update (the vehicle took it just fine). It would not do a factory reset either. I ended up buying a used controller and it worked just fine. Not sure why.

I had a controller that would not take the Open Solo update (the vehicle took it just fine). It would not do a factory reset either. I ended up buying a used controller and it worked just fine. Not sure why.
I had a similar problem with one of my controllers not taking the OpenSolo update via the WiFi / tablet process using Solex. Then the associated Solo decided to "brick" itself since it couldn't pair with the controller. P2P (Peddles) got me pointed in the right direction to get the SD Card Images from the Github Release Notes part of the site (I totally missed it in the OpenSolo 3.0.0 link). Anyway, I had my Controller and Solo back up and running within 30 minutes with the proper images.

Reactions: Wetstone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea