Free Battery with Solo purchase, still on?

Sky

Reaction score
Well, I'm about ready to take the plunge and buy a Solo, but I can't find an e-mailk offer I saw for the subject. Does anyone know where I can find this? Or, any other smokin deals out there I should know about?

Amazon??

Where you pre-signed up for the webinar? If so 3dr chat can give you the Promo code. Only good to the 29th.

I bought mine in two seperate transactions on E-Bay for a total of $810 free shipping included. Just need to look around.

I was, and I watched it. I just received an email with a promo code for a free gimbal, but I'm interested in buying the package. i.e. Solo with gimbal, backpack, battery. Either I'm doing something wrong, or I can't use the promo with this package.

Tips?

I was, and I watched it. I just received an email with a promo code for a free gimbal, but I'm interested in buying the package. i.e. Solo with gimbal, backpack, battery. Either I'm doing something wrong, or I can't use the promo with this package.

Tips?
That might just be the way the checkout is configured. Try getting the Solo and gimbal in the cart and going to checkout with the code. You may have to check out then start another transaction with the add-ons.

Last time they did this, you got $200 of any of the packages. I got the Gimbal free - the first time.

12 hr's left for the promotion
i don't know if you aware of this but it's back again

Get FREE battery when you order the Solo w/ Gimbal Bundle!
During checkout, enter promo code "FREEBATT62" and a FREE battery will be added to your cart
Valid through this weekend only!
Solo with 3-Axis Gimbal - 3DR

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks