For sale: 1 new mRo GPS unit and 2 of the Mikro Tik Wi-Fi cards also new.

Reaction score
Up for grabs I have a new mRo ublox neo m8n GPS unit as well as a pair of Mikro Tik R11e-2hnd Wi-Fi cards. Full price on the lot is typically $180 and this doesn't include shipping. I'm passing on the savings to a fellow Solo pilot and asking only $150 for the lot shipped!! I managed to get a much better price than what I am seeing the R11e-2hnd go for and I'd like to pay it forward. I originally intended these for a second Solo drone but decided to stick with one for now, so just looking to get what I paid for them back. Interested parties should have a valid PayPal account and contact me with an email address so I can send an invoice. I will be shipping these out in anti-static bags along with reinforced packaging via USPS priority mail. Shipping to the US only please. Prices are firm, serious inquiries only please! Contact me with any questions regarding these items. Thank you!

Last edited:
Still have them?
I do still have them, had a couple different people show interest but nobody actually followed thru. All components are in anti-static bags and will be shipped in a reinforced box and not a crappy padded envelope like I've seen. If you want this deal please PM me your email address as well as your info for your Paypal account and I will send you an invoice. I had originally bought the extra sets of mods (i.e. the mRo GPS and the 2x Mikrotik Wi-Fi cards) to save on shipping and also thinking I might buy a second Solo. But now I decided to stick to just one for now and don't need them anymore and am simply looking to pass on the savings to the next guy instead of trying to make a buck off them on eBay. If you'd rather me list them on eBay for your own protection I suppose I can understand that, but I'd probably charge for shipping costs that route. Let me know if interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986