Foam Gimbal Lock

The other option would be some sort of softer material that could be used in a 3D printer, but not sure there's anything out there fitting the bill at the moment.
How about a sock...can mold it to fit, nice and soft, and comes in variety of colors.

Ok, I'm offering my foam gimbal block for sale.

After seeing what they're going for on Ebay I've decided to jack up the price 1000% of what it's actually worth.

First offer takes it!

Hey Maddog-
WHAT THE HELL??!!!!!! You feeding that puppy PUMPKIN PIE?????!!!!
yummmmmmmm. I love pumpkin pie! You should have taken a picture of the puppy chewing up a foam block!

Hey Maddog-
WHAT THE HELL??!!!!!! You feeding that puppy PUMPKIN PIE?????!!!!
yummmmmmmm. I love pumpkin pie! You should have taken a picture of the puppy chewing up a foam block!
ROFL!!

No. And yes.
It's not my puppy but yes that is pumpkin pie.

Thanks Soooo much Artcuda if you have paypall PM me. Dave

Thanks Pyrate I do appreciate it. It's for a silly project. But I do thinks $3000 is a tad high LOL

Thanks Soooo much Artcuda if you have paypall PM me. Dave
Dave, I can see those fkrs as clear as day in my minds eye. Yet I cannot for the life of me, put hands on any of the three I KNOW I have laying around here someplace. Very aggravating!. I shall keep looking of course, but if you are in urgent need then perhaps Pyrate or another member would be more expedient. Again, sorry to make you wait. Since I can clearly see them in my minds-eye, I must've checked the same 6 places a dozen times....always the same result. Arrrrggggggh

Dave if your need is just the foam, you can buy it under the common name of EVA Foam (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). A spray-on contact adhesive can be used to build up the material, which is how the gimbal guard is constructed. Craft stores sell the material in various thicknesses and colors in variety packs fairly cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela