FLIR Vue Pro R with Solo, Backpack, and more -

Reaction score
I'm posting this here before I post it on ebay... any other places you think should see this, let me know! It is a great addition for 3DR Solo users.

3DR Solo - paid $700 - going for $200
Flir Vue Pro R 19mm 30hz (have original box/cords)- paid $4,700 - going for $4200
Gimbal for Flir Vue Pro R for Solo (will be connected and ready to fly) - Paid $1600 - Going for $1300
Backpack - Paid $150 - going for $50
4 Batteries - Paid $400 - going for $150
Video Module - paid $150 - going for $75

Total for everything : $5,975 - This also includes support from me if you need help with setup/software in the future
1f642.png
:) Phone, email, whatever. Please ask any questions as I'm sure I can find an answer for you. This device has many applications including the agriculture industry, solar industry, roofing industry, energy efficiency inspections and many more.

This Solo has logged roughly 2 hours of flight time with this setup. I'd like to sell it in one package deal as it is in near mint condition. Zero crashes and I hope the next user can continue with that haha. Great setup for someone trying to get into the thermal inspection market. Here is a link to read up/check it out. This is where I purchased this setup from.

http://www.oemcameras.com/flir-vue-pro-r-640-19mm-lens-30hz…

Currently in Denver, Colorado. Will drive around the state to deliver it to a local or will ship it to you, your call.

I'm interested in getting a thermal setup for engineering inspections. I'm curious to know with this setup, while in the air, can you make adjustments to the FLIR settings? Like if I need to change the thermal detection range to be able to normalize with ambient conditions?

I'm posting this here before I post it on ebay... any other places you think should see this, let me know! It is a great addition for 3DR Solo users.

Flir Vue Pro R 19mm 30hz (have original box/cords)- paid $4,700 - going for $4200
Gimbal for Flir Vue Pro R for Solo (will be connected and ready to fly) - Paid $1600 - Going for $1300

Total for everything : $5,975 - This also includes support from me if you need help with setup/software in the future
1f642.png
:) Phone, email, whatever. Please ask any questions as I'm sure I can find an answer for you. This device has many applications including the agriculture industry, solar industry, roofing industry, energy efficiency inspections and many more.

This Solo has logged roughly 2 hours of flight time with this setup. I'd like to sell it in one package deal as it is in near mint condition. Zero crashes and I hope the next user can continue with that haha. Great setup for someone trying to get into the thermal inspection market. Here is a link to read up/check it out. This is where I purchased this setup from.

Currently in Denver, Colorado. Will drive around the state to deliver it to a local or will ship it to you, your call.

1f642.png

Is this setup still available?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo