Fixing the failed to arm beep Magnetic b.s issue

Reaction score
Mine sounds for sure the "failed to arm" signal. "Magnetic interference error" what the controller keeps falling back into. Like getting it back to the error free press and hold fly button txt when replacing the solo. But that only remains untill i press hold fly to the point it should start but instead beeping the failed to arm noize and BAM there the Magnetic interference pops back on screen... What could be the cause and how can this likely be solved?

Mine sounds for sure the "failed to arm" signal. "Magnetic interference error" what the controller keeps falling back into. Like getting it back to the error free press and hold fly button txt when replacing the solo. But that only remains untill i press hold fly to the point it should start but instead beeping the failed to arm noize and BAM there the Magnetic interference pops back on screen... What could be the cause and how can this likely be solved?
See my earlier response.

Reactions: Basho
I Copied it to a new thread not knowing if you were still active there. As is a real possibility for most posts here especially the older ones for obvious reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ankita kumari