First time poster with questions...

Reaction score
What’s up everyone,, is there anyone still on this site? Just flipped thru a few posts and they were pretty old?
Anyway, just got a solo, yes I know, late as f...
But whatever...
So I received it with no plug charger cord for the transmitter? I was lucky it was at full charge so I have flown the thing several times, but it’s getting low and I’ve been reading some horror stories about trying random chargers.
There are none for sale that I can find anywhere that are 3DR brand, wtf do I do?

Next question(s).. you guy and these mods!!! F me with a rubber chicken!! Sh.. is dope! I have NO idea what any of that shit is, but your talking about microsomethinorothers and doodads here and there ?? I know this thing is open source, but I am relatively tech stupid, but mildly genius , so I can learn...
any books or whatever so I can educate myself?

Basically, I need a charger for my controller, and need a crash course on how to make this sh.. better. Although it’s awesome already..

Thoughts? Slander? Libel? Throw it all at me!

This forum is still active. To make it easy to find current posts, always log in. To start, you'll need to click on the Forums tab and then in the top right click on Mark Forums Read. You only need to do this once. After that, from the Forums tab, click on New Posts to the new posts that you have not yet read.

The controller charger is available here: 3DR SOLO Battery Charger for Controller – Current UAS Store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc