First Solo in Panama

Reaction score
Well after fighting my way with 3DR to get the Solo, it finally came to my house yesterday.

I got:

-Solo
-A box with props

What I'm still waiting:

-Gimbal
-Lanyard (it seems that I have to do something to get this, still don't know what)
-Free Battery

My use will be primary to shoot videos of my cars or when I go somewhere here in Panama.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures

sube fotos

hosting imagenes

imagenes gratis

First flight yesterday.

well was actually pretty easy I did the calibration of the Solo and the GPS Compass Calibration the first time took its time to lock on GPS, but it was tops a couple of minutes, the next time was a lot faster taking only seconds.

There was a slight breeze nothing too strong yet the solo was rock steady in mid air, mind you I never flown anything beyond paper planes... I used the orbit, cable cam and selfie to test the functions.

I had issues to understand how to shrink the radius of the orbit function from the stock 20mts, cable cam is actually pretty easy to use and I didn't expect selfie to go that far off.

Also it seems if the gopro is streaming the video it doesnt record? mine didn't want to record when I flew.

You need to enable the gopro auto recording in the solo app. You can even set it to only record during shot modes. I have been starting recording directly on my gopro because videos saved to your phone camera roll have flight data embedded into the screen. I prefer clean video that doesn't require editing to remove all of that.

Hi, are you sure there is no option or way to record video with the solo app without the fligh data, etc?

Thank You

You need to enable the gopro auto recording in the solo app. You can even set it to only record during shot modes. I have been starting recording directly on my gopro because videos saved to your phone camera roll have flight data embedded into the screen. I prefer clean video that doesn't require editing to remove all of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado