First flight at sunset in Nassau, Bahamas

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Before anyone says anything...yes, I have the official paperwork to fly here.

Would love to hear any ideas people have for videos while I'm here (until July).

Cheers,

Luke

nice smooth video. I'd suggest you play around with your camera settings in order to get a more rich and vibrant color to your video's. You could adjust in post, but you should start with the settings in the gopro.

nice smooth video. I'd suggest you play around with your camera settings in order to get a more rich and vibrant color to your video's. You could adjust in post, but you should start with the settings in the gopro.

Thanks, as far as I remember I updated the settings according to a thread on here. Do you have any suggestions on settings to use?

I don't. each situation is different. You would want to do some test video's especially at sunset. I would suggest doing some googling about using a gopro to capture awesome sunsets, as this is what I will do myself just to get more info on paper for my notes.

I don't. each situation is different. You would want to do some test video's especially at sunset. I would suggest doing some googling about using a gopro to capture awesome sunsets, as this is what I will do myself just to get more info on paper for my notes.
Right, that's fair. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers

What special permissions are needed to fly there

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

What special permissions are needed to fly there

Hey there. Nothing too extensive you just need to register your drone with their civil aviation department. You can find the website online and just send them an email. They'll reply with a form for you to fill out and send back to them and then you'll have your papers.

Cheers

L

Hey there. Nothing too extensive you just need to register your drone with their civil aviation department. You can find the website online and just send them an email. They'll reply with a form for you to fill out and send back to them and then you'll have your papers.

Cheers

L
Thanks for the info I will be there in Nov.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela