Finally

Congratulations on finally getting your Solo. I know it has been a long time coming for you. With everything up to date as far as firmware goes, your Solo should detect when it is on the ground and shut down automatically. You can also pull the left stick down and all the way left to shut off motors. I wish you happy and safe flying, and we look forward to seeing some of your pics and videos from your part of the world. Good luck!

Congratulations on finally getting your Solo. I know it has been a long time coming for you. With everything up to date as far as firmware goes, your Solo should detect when it is on the ground and shut down automatically. You can also pull the left stick down and all the way left to shut off motors. I wish you happy and safe flying, and we look forward to seeing some of your pics and videos from your part of the world. Good luck!
hello

my first flight test no experience in aerial photography this images was taken back side of mt bromo east java indonesia this picture not edited its a raw file from video i take a screenshot using imovie, i think i need to change the stock one to relesi flat ribbon the video slight vibration. what is the cause of video looks like theres is a horizontal line like sun shadow or the reflections of the propeller?

#3drsolo #drone #eastjava - Myron Ray Sy Evasco | Facebook

Last edited:
It's a great picture. I'll bet the video was beautiful

Can you put your video on YouTube or Facebook to allow us to see what you are talking about?

Can you put your video on YouTube or Facebook to allow us to see what you are talking about?
okie i wanna upload in utub i have a problem with this shade line, hang on uploading

hello this is the footage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hello this is the footage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's an easy fix.

1. You would have received a small ring like lens shade for the GoPro with the Solo. Put it on, it will stop, or reduce that. Basically, it's the shadow from the sun shining throu the props.

2 Best fix: Buy a couple of PolarPro Neutral density filters.

GoPro Filter 3-Pack // Above Water

Having the 3, or 4 ND filter will remove that all together, and change the way your GoPro records, which gives you a much more cinematic look.

Give it a try

Reactions: Benzo
That's an easy fix.

1. You would have received a small ring like lens shade for the GoPro with the Solo. Put it on, it will stop, or reduce that. Basically, it's the shadow from the sun shining throu the props.

2 Best fix: Buy a couple of PolarPro Neutral density filters.

GoPro Filter 3-Pack // Above Water

Having the 3, or 4 ND filter will remove that all together, and change the way your GoPro records, which gives you a much more cinematic look.

Give it a try
ok buddy thanks for infromation this is helpful

Cameraguy is right. After I got the PolarPro filters, it took care of the prop shadows. They were driving me crazy. They also give you better options for bright days. You will love them. Good luck.

hello thei polarpro does not affect the balance wieght of the gimbal?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44