Finally have video feed working

Reaction score
I finally have video feed after getting rid of the Yi and installing a Hero 4 Black. I was so excited that I had to post my first video to YouTube lol. It ain't the prettiest but I'm learning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: XevetS
Great, how did you get it to work?
I can't seem to figure it out with mine.

Great, how did you get it to work?
I can't seem to figure it out with mine.
What camera are you using? All I did was plug in the Gopro and it worked...the Yi camera wouldn't give me a video feed

What camera are you using? All I did was plug in the Gopro and it worked...the Yi camera wouldn't give me a video feed
GoPro 4 Black. Plugged the MHDMI cable into the controller and the Fat Shark Transformer but get no image. Viewer is set to HDMI Full.
Have check cables, and both input and output from other sources.

GoPro 4 Black. Plugged the MHDMI cable into the controller and the Fat Shark Transformer but get no image. Viewer is set to HDMI Full.
Have check cables, and both input and output from other sources.
The original poster stated FPV but is not using Fatshark or any type of goggles, he's using a phone or tablet to get the video feed.

see this>>

Last edited:
The original poster stated FPV but is not using Fatshark or any type of goggles, he's using a phone or tablet to get the video feed.

see this>>
Ah, missed that little detail.

Yea sorry about that....I've corrected the title.

I have a cheap 4K no name brand and got it to FPV and record - it did cut out but that was more a problem with it cutting out on it’s own- some of the Chinese stuff are knock off of knock offs and use components that aren’t on the specs they claim (we all know this)
But nevertheless it worked - it’s hit or miss though

Glad it worked for you. Still planning on buying a Gopro now that you have this one working?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso