faster ordering through 3dr?

I would bug 3DR customer support since something is wrong with your scenario...
Thanks. I've been calling and e-mailing, once per week. Have provided the CC information 4 times, last time they actually charged the card...

Have had the Solo for about a month - happy with it so far.

Unfortunately I have a Hero 3+ Silver, purchased back on June 4th by my wife as an anniversary present. I have a couple fixed mount videos so far, and from what I'm reading in these forums looks like I'm in for some pain there...

Ordered mine direct from 3DR on June 4th, CC has been charged, still nothing...

definitely call it in, sometimes what they'll do it just do a pre-authorization on your card and it'll look like they charged you but in reality they just put a slight hold. This pre-authorization is only good for 60 days so since it's been longer than that definitely call.

now if they just straight up charged you in full and nothing, that's a whole different story.
Good luck sir.

Just received my free battery - direct from China...
Crap, that's probably what my box is then. Was hoping it was the early delivery of the Gimbal, as they told me it was supposed to be delivered mid september. I was surprised when I saw shipping info so quickly..

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

So I placed an order for the Solo and a gimbal through 3DR, and I noticed today, the exact amount of the order, to the penny, is missing from my checking account (register just hasn't updated with descriptions of the latest entries).

What are the odds the order will include the gimbal? I would assume if they were going to just send the Solo, they'd wait to charge for the gimbal until it was ready to ship.

I ordered directly with 3DR on May 8th - STILL NO GIMBALL!!!

Received SOLO and additional set of props ordered at the end of July. My card was charged for FULL amount.

Still waiting for gimbal and "free" battery.

In multiple phone calls and emails I keep getting assurances that it is shipping and I will receive a notice any day now...

Called and spoke with a supervisor last week - she promised to follow-up and get back to me. Never happened.

I called again yesterday and spoke with another supervisor who promised to follow up today - still haven't heard anything.

Great to hear about some of you guys getting your gimbals! I have enjoyed watching the videos on YouTube.

Safe flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc