FAA testing

You have completed their course, not the test. They are however a certified test location at their location
PSI Testing Center at Group 3 Aviation
16425 Hart Street Suite 211
Van Nuys, CA 91406

You have 3 certified test locations HONOLULU

Last edited:
One test, course isn't required but certainly helpful.
Contact one of these, pay $150 take the test, good luck!

ABS96802
**MOORE AIR, INC.
90 NAKOLO PLACE, SUITE 24
(808) 833-5628
HONOLULU

LAS96805
PSI
1585 KAPIOLANI BLVD
(808) 946-9268
HONOLULU

LAS96804
**AVIATION ACADEMY HAWAII
120 KAPALULU PLACE
(808) 833-5899
HONOLULU

You got bamboozled, im guessing. I almost registered my drone on the wrong website and only realized it was false when the charge came up to $25, instead of $5. It looked official and everything.

Licensed pilots do not require a test, only a certification from a flight instructor that their certificate is valid.

FAA tests of any sort cannot be taken online. They must be administered at an approved FAA testing center.

If you took the test online, i would be 99% sure it is invalid and not an official exam. Your certificate is also strange, the remote pilot license is a plastic card like your drivers license.

EDIT: nevermind sounds like you sorted out what happened.

You got bamboozled, im guessing. I almost registered my drone on the wrong website and only realized it was false when the charge came up to $25, instead of $5. It looked official and everything.

Licensed pilots do not require a test, only a certification from a flight instructor that their certificate is valid.

FAA tests of any sort cannot be taken online. They must be administered at an approved FAA testing center.

If you took the test online, i would be 99% sure it is invalid and not an official exam. Your certificate is also strange, the remote pilot license is a plastic card like your drivers license.

EDIT: nevermind sounds like you sorted out what happened.

Actually, the course I took was free from FAA, but it was the course needed by existing licensed pilots to get their part 107. So for me, it was a good primer course, but I didn't need to take it. And I only paid the $5 fee to register. After doing more research, I emailed Jonathan Rupprecht and he sent me this link with ALL the info unneeded:

How to Get Your Drone License to Make Money - Step-by-Step Guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to hear! This is good info for future users who might be confused.

the charts were my brick wall, I used pilot101 to blast through that
prepware haws 5 android app
that is what I'm using for my final study
just hit 59 out of 60
scheduling my test Monday

The 107 is for those who intend to make money (in any way) from the use of the drone.

Financial gain or loss is not the determining factor, any video for commercial purpose (even no money involves) require 107.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44