Engine pod positions

Reaction score
I managed to mix up the placement of the pods and the results where less then good. (Even thought I THOUGHT I he'd them in correctly). SOOOO, I checked the solo I got off of eBay and they are 180 out from the placement in the manual. I used the manual for the one that went crazy, which means I was cocktail eyed when I did it Orr?... HERE IN THE QUESTION are O1 and O 2 counter clockwise and O3 and O4 clockwise.
The reason I'm asking is that I thought I did it right the first time and had a spinning crash. Also, since the EBAY drone work fine with the oppisite orientation.
I the meanwhile I'm not flying.

I managed to mix up the placement of the pods and the results where less then good. (Even thought I THOUGHT I he'd them in correctly). SOOOO, I checked the solo I got off of eBay and they are 180 out from the placement in the manual. I used the manual for the one that went crazy, which means I was cocktail eyed when I did it Orr?... HERE IN THE QUESTION are O1 and O 2 counter clockwise and O3 and O4 clockwise.
The reason I'm asking is that I thought I did it right the first time and had a spinning crash. Also, since the EBAY drone work fine with the oppisite orientation.
I the meanwhile I'm not flying.

Yes, 01 and 02 spin counter clockwise and 03 and 04 spin clockwise. Motor spin direction is opposite the arrow direction on the motor pod as the arrow direction is for spinning on the propellers.

Silver hubs in the drone's front right and rear left. Black hubs in the drone's front left and rear right.

Reactions: Maddog and RichWest
! &2 are CCW in the ! o'clock and 7 o'clock position. Looking from the back, 1 & 2 are silver , 3 &4 black.

Yes, 01 and 02 spin counter clockwise and 03 and 04 spin clockwise. Motor spin direction is opposite the arrow direction on the motor pod as the arrow direction is for spinning on the propellers.

Silver hubs in the drone's front right and rear left. Black hubs in the drone's front left and rear right.
Good Info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl