Easy flight path mapping

Reaction score
Website
www.westernrockart.org
Is there an "EASY" way to map the flight path after completing the flight?

Perhaps process the log data, and output a GPX file that could be used elsewhere, etc.

I would like to overlay the flight path, and compare GPS coordinates, etc. So, relatively decent accuracy would be nice as well.

Rick

Is there an "EASY" way to map the flight path after completing the flight?

Perhaps process the log data, and output a GPX file that could be used elsewhere, etc.

I would like to overlay the flight path, and compare GPS coordinates, etc. So, relatively decent accuracy would be nice as well.

Rick
Easiest way is to use Solex and configure it to save your log files. Then move them to a PC and use Mission Planner to show your flight with some telemetry. Solex saves the files until you delete them.

Without Solex, you need to copy the tlogs from your controller to your PC and then use Mission Planner. The tlogs on the controller get overwritten, so you need to copy them frequently (at least once every ten launches).

No upgrades needed to use MP with Solo. Do not use the Wizard in MP when connected tonSolo. It assumes you are building a DIY bird the first time you connect.

Without Solex, you need to copy the tlogs from your controller to your PC and then use Mission Planner. The tlogs on the controller get overwritten, so you need to copy them frequently (at least once every ten launches).

How do I copy the tlogs from the controller (to a Mac)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44