DSLRPro's anything?

Checked DSLRPro website and you can't even order a gimbal....not even preorder. They must be peed too! They are probably getting the same useless non-information we are getting.
Some of these dealers will end up dropping 3DR products.

I ordered my gimbal on April 13th from DSLRpros.

Long story short, I was back and forth with DSLRpros and 3DR a couple weeks ago. DSLR guys were saying 3DR would ship direct to me. 3DR guys were saying, NO, we ship to them, they ship to you. Finally got it escalated by providing an email from DSLR pros saying that 3DR would drop ship. The next day DSLR guys said it was cleared up and that they expected to receive gimbals in a couple days. That was the last week of August. No word from DSLRpros since. No gimbal. I'm likely the very first order, so I assume I'll be the first to know.

Meantime, I grabbed a gimbal off ebay. its great. Then another gimbal arrived from 3DR - which was an order I placed in late August. So its all screwed up. I will have 2 Solos, so 2 gimbals is fine. Rather than cancel the dslrpros order, I'm just going to wait it out. Won't be the worst thing to have a backup gimbal if either of mine go bad.

Reactions: Shawn Mehlert
Got an email from DSLRPros on Wednesday 9/9 regarding another issue with them, but they did tell me in that email that they are due to receive the Solo gimbals 'tomorrow' Thursday 9/10 and will be shipping them out the next day, Friday 9/11. So let's see...

Got an email from DSLRPros on Wednesday 9/9 regarding another issue with them, but they did tell me in that email that they are due to receive the Solo gimbals 'tomorrow' Thursday 9/10 and will be shipping them out the next day, Friday 9/11. So let's see...
Oh, and I also pre-ordered back in April. And they also said they would be shipping the free battery with the gimbal.

I ordered my gimbal on April 13th from DSLRpros.

Long story short, I was back and forth with DSLRpros and 3DR a couple weeks ago. DSLR guys were saying 3DR would ship direct to me. 3DR guys were saying, NO, we ship to them, they ship to you. Finally got it escalated by providing an email from DSLR pros saying that 3DR would drop ship. The next day DSLR guys said it was cleared up and that they expected to receive gimbals in a couple days. That was the last week of August. No word from DSLRpros since. No gimbal. I'm likely the very first order, so I assume I'll be the first to know.

Meantime, I grabbed a gimbal off ebay. its great. Then another gimbal arrived from 3DR - which was an order I placed in late August. So its all screwed up. I will have 2 Solos, so 2 gimbals is fine. Rather than cancel the dslrpros order, I'm just going to wait it out. Won't be the worst thing to have a backup gimbal if either of mine go bad.
I'll tell them since you will have 3 gimbals to go ahead and forward it to me to fulfill my preorder.
o_O

Reactions: erikgraham
Talked to 3dr again today and asked if they received the 3dr shipment they were expecting last Thursday and if they shipped it on Friday. They told me the shipment they received was all accessories...no gimbals!!! They said they do not know what is going on and are trying to find out.

Just got off the phone with 3dr. They said they have shipped the gimbals to DSLRPros and that it was an internal decision among the resellers, not 3dr, to hold on to the gimbals and not release them till mid to late September to their customers to make sure that they have enough in stock. ??? Two SEPARATE stories are being told.

Just got off the phone with 3dr. They said they have shipped the gimbals to DSLRPros and that it was an internal decision among the resellers, not 3dr, to hold on to the gimbals and not release them till mid to late September to their customers to make sure that they have enough in stock. ??? Two SEPARATE stories are being told.
Or to keep them for their own "ultimate" drone bundles.

i ordered from BH on august 28 and its shipping today

I'm canceling my order from DSLRPros tomorrow. And Vu was supposed to get back to me on Tuesday and get something setup for shipping. Haven't heard from him either. This is the worst product rollout in the history of product rollouts. 3DR seems to have screwed the pooch on this one.

I'm canceling my order from DSLRPros tomorrow. And Vu was supposed to get back to me on Tuesday and get something setup for shipping. Haven't heard from him either. This is the worst product rollout in the history of product rollouts. 3DR seems to have screwed the pooch on this one.
I don't know if it is 3DR or DSLRpros, but I also ordered an extended antenna from DSLRpros and haven't heard squat.

I had that ordered but cancelled it. I wonder if DSLRPros took our order and our money this spring but never ordered the parts. And then spent our cash elsewhere and now they dont have money to place the gimbal order. I have a plan I'm going to try tomorrow. We'll see what they tell me.

I had that ordered but cancelled it. I wonder if DSLRPros took our order and our money this spring but never ordered the parts. And then spent our cash elsewhere and now they dont have money to place the gimbal order. I have a plan I'm going to try tomorrow. We'll see what they tell me.
How did your plan work out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44