Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am drone pilot for more than 3 years, therefore I decided to run my Thesis on Drones,
Drones are the future of humanity, for patrolling, shipping, lives savings, inspection, transportation and other applications,
As part of my Thesis I decided to run a study regarding pilots main concerns, as a drone pilot my main concern is Hitting someone due to a drone malfunction or even to be liable of 3rd party damages, study results are not confidential, I will be happy to share them, hopefully many of you will participate so I get better understanding regarding the concerns.

This research is meant for our use and your personal detail won't be shared with anyone (you may also answer anonymously.)

The Drone Quiz

Hope its oK,

Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for participating!
It helps a lot if more people would participate,

Thanks all

Jerry,
I'm not throwing stones here, but your questions are terribly biased and seem to be focused on proposing a solution to our "biggest problem" to be a parachute. If that was your intent, then just go straight at it.
Personally I just don't fly over people so I don't need to worry about my copter falling on their heads. Yes, there are some niche uses where a parachute might be useful but the weight penalty can be significant.
Solid Air vehicle design with redundancy, smart operations and well trained (and careful) pilots can easily outweigh any perceived benefits of a parachute system.
If you want to cure what really ails us drone pilots, come up with an inexpensive see and avoid system and get the FAA to completely integrate UAS into the National Airspace ( to include BVLOS). You would be my hero!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JimB13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc