Drone pack pack

Reaction score
hi guys just bought myself the lowepro droneguard cs 400 pack pack at a cost of £100 , I must say what a good buy, everything fits inside nice and snug, and a really comfortable bag to have on your back on them tough terrains, as I ride a motorbike, it's so cool to get to them places you never thought was possible,really happy with it. Yea and just wondering if any of you guys have the same bag, and feel the same as I do with the product. Cheers guys.

Reactions: J R
I looked at this backpack as well but was able to find a new 3DR backpack for $125 shipped so went with the 3DR. I was getting mixed reviews regarding the Lowepro.

I've got both the Lowe Pro DroneGuard and the Think Tank Heliport bags and I'm comparing/choosing right now. I may do a video review. I like the drone guard for the fit and the fact it was designed for the solo. But the Think Tank has more room for extra gear, including a laptop or camera and lens. However the Think Tank doesn't accommodate the solo as well.
The 3DR bag looks good but while the foam holds the bird securely, it limits what extra gear you can carry.

Check out the go professional limited edition back pack. It's a 511 tactical pack . I love mine it fits all your solo stuff and has room for other gear depending on what your doing. Hiking skiing snowboarding snowmobiling etc.GPC

Last edited:
many underestimate how much the Solo backpack can carry. I can fit Sony a7 II series body with 3 prime lenses and still carry the Solo, 2 set of props, 5 batteries, charger, RF tracker, filter, spare batteries, monitor-on-glasses, sunshade etc. All with no modifications. I just wish it came with outside pocket for water bottles.

Reactions: Solo Keith
The CS400 Was not designed for the solo, it was just a multipurpose bag they had in the pipeline and fired it off at Solo and Phantom owners. the Droneguard bp 450 is more of a designed for yet still universal backpack that is much more suited. the CS400 is just a large, empty space to do what you want with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc