DRONE N BASE: The world first multiplayer race and battle game

Reaction score
Hey guys, I would like to present a project Drone n Base.

Its´ the very first PC like game with drones in the world. You just take a drone, connect with your smartphone and play. Imagine a race with your friends or fighting with colleagues.
This game also contains electronic “Base” which can communicate with drones. You can chase down the tracks as checkpoints made of bases, or play “capture the flag” or firefights thanks to our infra-red technology.

The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.

Gb6EdPRLlcSlsl4gdkJEuVzf7gJ5Q8jcykZ3hsHT5BuAbO28954Mz2j1EfkI9EOWhOqZw1ZFYLkyKKN7RsOkDWNX34zDHg6mdGeHa_oHxp0DXON1Hcp5hVJqIFyrXEX78H0VpA8H

For more information check this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
, visit the website World’s first multiplayer racing and battle drone game. | Drone n Base or write me.

I will be glad if you could write your oppinion and suggestion.

Cheers!
Adriena

Love the idea, liked looking at the web-site you posted too.......but is it even a product yet, how much is it, where can you buy it?

Video seemed to show a Computer Generated race, not actual UAV's (I hate the word drone) flying in a real race. Do you have actual video of real ones flying?

Thank you so much for your opinion, I appreciate it. Yes, Drone n Base is almost ready for distribution, of course we have to solve some software stuff. And thats the reason why I ask people interested in UAVs for an advices, opinion. But Drone n Base will be ready for distribution in June - August. We dont know the exact price of this product, but it will be approx $199. You can buy it nowhere now, but in April it will be possible on our website.

And thats true, we wanted to create a video which explains everything we wanted to tell about this game. And without renders it was almost impossible. If you are interested, we have an accounts on facebook and instagram, there you can watch videos with real drones and another stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig