Drone Landing Pad

Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocrewdesigns.com
So, after 6 months of work I've come up with a great solution for a Take-Off/Landing pad for our drones.. It's made from a material called G-Floor. We use the G-Floor material in the graphics industry for advertising, such as trade show booth floors, etc. The material/landing pad can be rolled up & placed into a suit case for easy travel. It's lack of permanent memory means that it will lay out flat so long as it's above 40º. The G-Floormaterial is incredibly robust. It's a very long lasting printable flooring material, but it's just a bit expensive. Each unit would sale for $49 plus about $17 for the shipping tube and UPS ground. Initially, I'd hoped to manufacture and sale a unit for $30. Unfortunately, our cost is simply higher than that. Please let me know if you think the price is good, bad or ugly. Since I have several units pre-sold I will be rolling into production mid to late next week.. Please check our eBay store for the landing pad listing, coming soon..The Rigid landings pads pictured work excellent but they're just not portable enough, even the folding one. After several design changes the soft one, WON out. The price for the rigid landing pads are also right in the $50 range and $20 for shipping due to box size etc. Thoughts? Check out the G-Floor link(s) for info on the material, great stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Benefits
  • Travels well - Rolls up for easy handling
  • 27" or 28" square, TBD - Will fit in large luggage case
  • Prevents dirt, sand and debris from getting into your drone
  • Keeps your camera out of the dirt & off the ground
  • Keeps your camera dry
  • Reverse/underside printed. Bottom side is completely white
  • There's more, but you get the idea
The landing pad(s) pictured, with the 3DR logo/art, will not be available for sale, that's work in progress.. Initially, we'll offer the 'Buzz Aldrin' photo and/or a design by my art crew, Voodoo Crew Designs at Cascade Graphics. You can also see many of the things we design and print on our Facebook page.

Soft G-Floor landing pad
3dr-soft-landing-pad-sand-jpg.2814

Buzz Aldrin moon Landing art - Non-Folding - Expanded PVC - aka Sintra 1/4"
sintra-drone-landing-pad-buzz-jpg.2815

Hinged/Fold Type - Expanded PVC - aka Sintra 1/4"
cal-drone-landing-pad-1-jpg.2816

cal-drone-landing-pad-2-jpg.2817

You're a graphic artist right?

Didn't they teach you about theft of copyright images?

A number of your designs contain logos and images that I don't believe you have copyright for.

If I were you. I would cease to advertise and cease selling these items

You're a graphic artist right?

Didn't they teach you about theft of copyright images?

A number of your designs contain logos and images that I don't believe you have copyright for.

If I were you. I would cease to advertise and cease selling these items
I appreciate your concern but like my post clearly says the 3DR logo'd items are not for sale. Also, all the 3DR labeled landing pads were specifically made by my company for 3DR. Yes, we collaborate with 3DR.

Hope that helps. Also, It might help, in the future, to state such accusations in the form of a TRUE question. It would be far less offensive.

Cheers.

Reactions: Jubalr
Line 1 a simple question. Could not dream of how to repost it.

Line 2 - also a simple question. Hoping you were trained in the copyright law.

Line 3 - states an obvious fact of your post. Is this somehow in dispute? I don't believe so

Line 4 - some friendly worded advice.

Don't know what part was offensive

Still, if you were truly offended, then I truly apologize

Line 1 a simple question. Could not dream of how to repost it.

Line 2 - also a simple question. Hoping you were trained in the copyright law.

Line 3 - states an obvious fact of your post. Is this somehow in dispute? I don't believe so

Line 4 - some friendly worded advice.

Don't know what part was offensive

Still, if you were truly offended, then I truly apologize
I really appreciate the clarification, must people wouldn't do that.. As an owner of mid size graphics company I can tell u that we take very seriously 'copyright'.

Again, Thanks.

Reactions: cameraguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo